What would be the biggest thing they could destroy?

Topic started by Mortein on Jan. 21, 2010. Last post by StargunZX 4 years ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 

What would be the biggest thing they could destroy with they full powered energy blast?

   
 

IMO

Roshi - Moon

King Piccolo - more then 1/43 of earth

Nappa - Mars size objects

Vegeta (saiyan saga) - Planets bigger then Earth

Frieza (base form) - Big gas planets (but smaller then Jupiter)

Frieza (final form) - Planets much bigger then Jupiter

SP Cell - stars slightly bigger then Sun, or Solar system

SSJ 3 Goku - big stars or Solar systems (but not the biggest ones)

So what would be your opinion for these 7-8 characters? 
 
  

Roshi - Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 

King Piccolo - more then 1/43 of earth
 
 
 
 
 

Nappa - Mars size objects
 
 
 
 
 

Vegeta (saiyan saga) - Planets bigger then Earth
 
 
 

Frieza (base form) - Big gas planets (but smaller then Jupiter)
 
 
 
 

 
 
Frieza (final form) - Planets much bigger then Jupiter
 
 
 
 
 

SP Cell - stars slightly bigger then Sun, or Solar system
 
 
 
 
 

SSJ 3 Goku - big stars or Solar systems (but not the biggest ones) 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So what would be your opinion for these 7-8 characters?  
 


 

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
zombieverse?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
marvel zombies already destroyed all planets except earth so i don't see any reason why it shoudn't be destroyed
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
what, no objections on what I have wrote?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Roshi (moon) 
king piccolo (idk I didn't watch that far it Db) 
nappa (earth)
vegeta (sayian) uranus
frieza 1 : Jupiter
frieza final form: Our sun
sp cell: solar system
ssj3 goku ( 6 or 7 solar systems)
vegetto ( 20 solar systems)
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:

" Roshi (moon)  king piccolo (idk I didn't watch that far it Db)  nappa (earth)vegeta (sayian) uranus frieza 1 : Jupiter frieza final form: Our sun sp cell: solar system ssj3 goku ( 6 or 7 solar systems)vegetto ( 20 solar systems) "

you know, the Sun has 99.85% of all the mass in our solar system, or 330 000 x the mass of the Earth, so basically if you can destroy a Sun you can destroy a whole Solar System.
just an observation
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Mortein said:
wow. I knew the sun was large but i never realized just how big it is. Thanks for the info. it was really enlightening
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: That doesn't necessarily mean its large. That just shows how dense the Sun must be, it is large but not as large as the Solar System but contains 99.85% of all mass in our Solar System meaning it must be a very dense object. 
 
ND
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
if you bust a star, that could destroy the solar system
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:

" @rein: That doesn't necessarily mean its large. That just shows how dense the Sun must be, it is large but not as large as the Solar System but contains 99.85% of all mass in our Solar System meaning it must be a very dense object.  ND "

Sun is not very dense, "Sun's density is about 1.4 g/cm3 or  1.4 times that of water."  The thing is that most of solar system is empty space with no mass at all
 
 
 
Ontopic:
Cell said he has gathered  enough ki to destroy a Solar system, but he didn't say he have to fire it all out at once.
The way I see it, he could destroy a Sun with 99% of his power, and use that 1% of power to destroy what is left, if anything remain. 
besides theres no point in destroying empty space.
 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein: When I mean the Sun's density I think its clear I mean the density of its core. Anyway lets remain on-topic. 
 
ND
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cell acclaimed to be able to destroy the solar system (I assume that the nine planets and the sun, or only the planets). I'll use the sun and the planets.

We know that Gohan (Super Saiyan 2 mode) was wounded in one arm (gohan, power was reduced to half, of course after he increased his power and defeated Cell Super Perfect Form). The form of super saiyan 2 goku and Vegeta are a little stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan (I would say somewhere around 20% - 25%).

According to Akira toriyana the form of Super Saiyan 3 replicates of 4 times the Super Saiyan 2, in other words, if the form of SS2 can destroy a solar system, the Super Saiyan 3 is able to destroy 4 or 5 solar system. Or 4 small stars (like our Sun) or a star-sized.

Vegetto have enormous power. Vegetto (as base) is the total power of Goku (SS3) and Vegeta (SS2). Vegetto could destroy 10 -12 stars. According to Akira toriyana the form of Super Saiyan 1 multiplied by 50 times the power base of a warrior. Super Saiyan Vegetto 1 could destroy 500-600 stars (or maybe more). 
 
And remember: Super Saiyan Level 1 = 50 times Saiyan Level 
                             Super Saiyan Level 2 = 2 times Super Saiyan 1 = 100 Times Saiyan Level
                             Super Saiyan Level 3 = 4 times Super Saiyan 2 = 400 Times Saiyan Level       
 

 
 


 

Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@comicfanforever said:

"

According to Akira toriyana the form of Super Saiyan 3 replicates of 4 times the Super Saiyan 2, in other words, if the form of SS2 can destroy a solar system, the Super Saiyan 3 is able to destroy 4 or 5 solar system. Or 4 small stars (like our Sun) or a star-sized.

Vegetto have enormous power. Vegetto (as base) is the total power of Goku (SS3) and Vegeta (SS2). Vegetto could destroy 10 -12 stars. According to Akira toriyana the form of Super Saiyan 1 multiplied by 50 times the power base of a warrior. Super Saiyan Vegetto 1 could destroy 500-600 stars (or maybe more). 
 
And remember: Super Saiyan Level 1 = 50 times Saiyan Level 
                             Super Saiyan Level 2 = 2 times Super Saiyan 1 = 100 Times Saiyan Level
                             Super Saiyan Level 3 = 4 times Super Saiyan 2 = 400 Times Saiyan Level       
 


 

"
Well yes, SSJ2 is 2 times more powerful then SSJ, but there is huge difference between Goku SSJ when he transformed for the first time, and full powered SSJ which he was during the cell games. 
the same thing goes for SSJ3.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Roshi- Moon 
Freeza-multi-planet 
Coola-sun 
Cell-entire solar system (416) 
 Weakest ssj2-multi solar system
Brolly-Galaxy 
SSj3 Goku, SSJ3, chou gohan-much stronger than brolly 
kid buu- many hundreds of planets in a few years, vegeta laughs and says we saiyans could do that.(446) implying buu was playing around 
In the anime we see Kid Buu destroy a galaxy. 
Gotenksubuu-stated as universal threat (501) 
Gohanbuu-stronger than gotenks buu 
Vegito-stronger than gohanbuu
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11: I think cell's statementt could be hyperbole , and if it is true then he can only do it one planet at time over the pan of hours
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx: I doubt it, even vegeta in saiyan saga can destroy planets, cell is probably millions of times stronger so it makes sens he can destroy the solar system in one go. 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11:  If so then with one move and frankly I don't buy his brag about being able to do a spirit bomb
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx:  Im sorry what?
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11:
lol I how you said that saying that gotenks is under a universe threat meaning his power could in fact destory the universe.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@burby8100: Gotenksbuu 
 

Top Editors
Top Posters
hitsusatsu11
165 posts
Sonata
126 posts
DBZ_universe
126 posts
SSJjanemba
92 posts
Destinyheroknight
90 posts
RadiantTheLight
72 posts
Supreme Marvel
62 posts
Newdeath
61 posts
Toxin45
61 posts
MarioRedfield
52 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel