DBZ WHAT IF SCENARIOS ?

Topic started by shonen on July 3, 2009. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
A place where all DB fans can put up their what if question while the rest of us all come up with possible scenarios. I'll start off.

How would DBZ time line  have been affected if Freiza died from the spirit bomb.

Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
What if Goku had al least half the IQ his son has?
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Devilly said:
" What if Goku had al least half the IQ his son has? "
He would have died against Nappa and Vegeta

  1. He have lived against the battle with Raditz, but never meet King Kai and learn Kaioken

What If Broly Joined the Z-fighters?
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata:

If Broly joined the Z fighters then he would have gotten more control over his power, channel the rage he has for goku into a rivalry and probably outrank vegeta position as goku's rival. If he joined them after movie 8 then he would have killed cell, goku wouldn't have died and everyone would be happy until buu showed up.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What if Radditz somehow achieved SS3 i wonder if his hair doubles in length.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
LOL I think Raditz would trip over his hair all the time during fights.

What if Chi-chi died and Goku Married Bulma??
Post by Dream (7,499 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
@Sonata: Trunks wouldn't have been born and with Goku away from Earth during Cyborg Frieza's arrival, the Z Fighters would have been dead by the time he arrived since no one would have been able to overpower Frieza.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,213 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Dream said:
" @Sonata: Trunks wouldn't have been born and with Goku away from Earth during Cyborg Frieza's arrival, the Z Fighters would have been dead by the time he arrived since no one would have been able to overpower Frieza. "
Actually, Goku said he could have stepped in and dealt with Frieza using his instant transmission, but he didn't because he didn't need to.
At least, I think he said something like that to Trunks... right?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Waittaminute? do their ahem (sorry for saying this) pubes also  erects like their hair in super saiyan modes?

you can delete this post, but i am just curious
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Nerx said:
" Waittaminute? do their ahem (sorry for saying this) pubes also  erects like their hair in super saiyan modes? you can delete this post, but i am just curious "
WTF?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
What if Broly in his Legendary SSJ form met 100% Final Form Frieza? What reaction would both of them have? 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath said:
" @Nerx said:
" Waittaminute? do their ahem (sorry for saying this) pubes also  erects like their hair in super saiyan modes? you can delete this post, but i am just curious "
WTF?
"

Dude, i am just curious like you know that hait goes up right? what about the  hair down there? what is Nappa becomes a saiyan?
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,213 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Newdeath said:
" What if Broly in his Legendary SSJ form met 100% Final Form Frieza? What reaction would both of them have?  "
Frieza would shit himself. Broly would curbstomp him. :D 

@Nerx said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Nerx said:
" Waittaminute? do their ahem (sorry for saying this) pubes also  erects like their hair in super saiyan modes? you can delete this post, but i am just curious "
WTF? "
Dude, i am just curious like you know that hait goes up right? what about the  hair down there? what is Nappa becomes a saiyan? "
We can assume their pubic hair would indeed turn gold and stand on end, however who says Saiyans even have hair down there?
But really... who cares, it's a silly thing to think about really.
 
If Nappa became a Super Saiyan his eyebrows and tail would turn gold... that's about it.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Nerx said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Nerx said:
" Waittaminute? do their ahem (sorry for saying this) pubes also  erects like their hair in super saiyan modes? you can delete this post, but i am just curious "
WTF?
"
Dude, i am just curious like you know that hait goes up right? what about the  hair down there? what is Nappa becomes a saiyan? "
I know you were just curious, I was just like WTF it was wierd. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
next question what if somebody do a double fusion
 
as in when you are in fusion you did another fusion
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
"next question what if somebody do a double fusion  as in when you are in fusion you did another fusion "

Probably wouldn't work :P
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Didnt Goten ask that question before or something like it
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sonata said:
"Didnt Goten ask that question before or something like it "

Hmm..interesting however I don't recall Goten saying this.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Newdeath said:
" @Sonata said:
"Didnt Goten ask that question before or something like it "
Hmm..interesting however I don't recall Goten saying this. "
I think he may have been joking around, it was in the anime so....meh.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @Sonata said:
"Didnt Goten ask that question before or something like it "
Hmm..interesting however I don't recall Goten saying this. "
it's good though it didn't work
otherwise fanboys will come with gogetagoly(goku, vegeta, goha, broly)vs superboy prime
Top Editors
Top Posters
hitsusatsu11
165 posts
DBZ_universe
125 posts
Sonata
125 posts
Destinyheroknight
90 posts
SSJjanemba
77 posts
RadiantTheLight
72 posts
Toxin45
61 posts
Newdeath
61 posts
Supreme Marvel
54 posts
MisterShin
51 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel