Are Broly, Super Saiyan Goku 3 and Kid Buu Galaxy Busters ?

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by LelouchCommandsYou 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@rein:
he was trying to found broly remember they went to different places so the planet hoku was on was not in the south galaxy.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Broly Can. Buu and Goku could do it, but not in one shot. Over the course of a few years then would be able to destroy a galaxy.
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ktarinze:
no he's not over ratted he just not complete and leaves people with a question mark. example people did'nt really like him because he was big and bulky then his orgin with the saiyans and why he hates goku is stupid hell he should have hated vegeta and to top it off to most fans or people who just watch the show he like unbeatable which makes peoploe mad when it seemed goku would'nt beat him so that's why people hate him.
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@rein:
no he would be able to do just like in the opening movie he did it and let's just say he did'nt do we know broly in LSSJ would do it for sure.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@burby8100 said:
" @rein: no he would be able to do just like in the opening movie he did it and let's just say he did'nt do we know broly in LSSJ would do it for sure. "
Please clarify on this. I don't understand what you said.
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ktarinze:
WRONG AGAIN in broly second movie he beat... no he nearly destoryed gohan while gohan was ssj2 how?Daizenshuu provides proof of Gohan as a SSJ2 in the film.

There has been much debate over whether Gohan was a Super Saiyan or a Super Saiyan 2 while battling against Broly. However, the Daizenshuu provides sketches of Gohan from movies #9 and #10, which clearly showcases his Super Saiyan 2 form for this film.


       
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@rein:
I said the opening of them ovie shows broly destorying the galaxy in seconds then he was not even at his legendary super saiyan form. so it would'nt matter if people say it would take years for him to do that it would only be at normal state not LSSJ level. got what I said?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@burby8100: I said Broly Could Do it. But it would take SS3 goku and Kid buu Years to accomplish the same feat.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
On Kid Buu: 
 
 "I will say this about Buu. Before Buu there were 16 Galaxies/ Galactic regions of Space in the physical universe, each ruled by a Kaioshin. After Buu killed or absorbed the Kaiosin's of the North, West, and South there are only 4 Galxies left, which make up the Eastern Quadrant of the Universe ruled by our Eastern Kaioshin (in Daizenshuu). What East Kaioshin is referring to when he says "many planets"  is most likely the planets destroyed in his Eastern quadrant of the universe before Buu is sealed on Earth. It is clear 12 Galaxies are now gone after the few years Buu roamed the universe. Also note Majin Buu has the ability to implode the universe by destroying dimensions." 
 
My theory is confirmed by the anime, where we see Buu destroy a galaxy as Kaioshin re counts the horror Buu first spread. 




 


     ^^And that is Kid Buu, Gotenksu Buu and Mystic Buu are FAR more powerful. 
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11:
yeah that would make him the powerfulest villian in DBZ and to notice gohan buu would be the most powerful form of buu then vegito would be a the powerfulest warrior in the universe and beyond.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@burby8100: Janemba is pretty powerful to, and Yi Xing Long in GT is stronger than Buu as well by a great deal. 
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@burby8100 said:
"@ktarinze: no he's not over ratted he just not complete and leaves people with a question mark. example people did'nt really like him because he was big and bulky then his orgin with the saiyans and why he hates goku is stupid hell he should have hated vegeta and to top it off to most fans or people who just watch the show he like unbeatable which makes peoploe mad when it seemed goku would'nt beat him so that's why people hate him. "

wrong not close to unbeatable ss2 gohan can beat him also most people like him then hate him he is a cool character but very overrated
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@burby8100 said:
"@ktarinze:
WRONG AGAIN in broly second movie he beat... no he nearly destoryed gohan while gohan was ssj2 how?Daizenshuu provides proof of Gohan as a SSJ2 in the film.

There has been much debate over whether Gohan was a Super Saiyan or a Super Saiyan 2 while battling against Broly. However, the Daizenshuu provides sketches of Gohan from movies #9 and #10, which clearly showcases his Super Saiyan 2 form for this film.


       
"
WRONG WRONG WRONG AND WRONG i was talking about teen gohan who is way stronger then that gohan and even though gohan was losing still put up a good fight against broly ss2 teen gohan would beat broly
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ktarinze:
no man pre-teen gohan(was confused when you said that because I always called buu saga gohan teen and called cell saga gohan pre teen gohan) is just a tad bit stronger then teen gohan because even though gohan did'nt train as much he still in the same range of either able to be stronger then cell or as powerful as cell now ssj2 form has a standard power level and if two ssj2 saiyans were fighting there would be a power struggle untill the one whos more powerful or the one with the most battle experience would win. example goku and vegeta seem to be equaly match only thing about it vegeta trained much more then goku in that leave and it Seemed THAT that vegeta was stronger. the only thing I'm saying is pre-teen gohan may would have a chance to beat broly but we always over look that broly power level raises up in the heat of battle so if pre teen gohan did'nt beat him by the begining of the battle he's finish so when you look at it broly is still powerful
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@burby8100 said:
"@ktarinze: no man pre-teen gohan(was confused when you said that because I always called buu saga gohan teen and called cell saga gohan pre teen gohan) is just a tad bit stronger then teen gohan because even though gohan did'nt train as much he still in the same range of either able to be stronger then cell or as powerful as cell now ssj2 form has a standard power level and if two ssj2 saiyans were fighting there would be a power struggle untill the one whos more powerful or the one with the most battle experience would win. example goku and vegeta seem to be equaly match only thing about it vegeta trained much more then goku in that leave and it Seemed THAT that vegeta was stronger. the only thing I'm saying is pre-teen gohan may would have a chance to beat broly but we always over look that broly power level raises up in the heat of battle so if pre teen gohan did'nt beat him by the begining of the battle he's finish so when you look at it broly is still powerful "

no he was not even close dabura= ss2 adult gohan ss2 teen gohan destroys dabura easily also we dont know how strong gohan is and it would have to be a long battle for broly powerlevel to increase to beat him even though i think it would be a long battle i dont think broly will reach the strength to beat him in time
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ktarinze: You think Kid Buu can bust galaxies though right?
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ktarinze: You think Kid Buu can bust galaxies though right? "

more then likely it has been said by surpreme kai that he was destroying more than 1 galaxy so its not hard to believe
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ktarinze:
yeah but remember how strong they said dabura was he was as strong as cell they said but they did'nt really say which cell it was cell before or after he blow his self up so it leaves room on broly power level even though pre-teen gohan was stronger then cell power levels in the series it would help to found out which one would compared to broly's power.
Post by punkazz1 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Majin Buu is classified by the kaioshins as a UNIVERSAL THREAT
 
He can rip through dimensional holes just by screaming like the time he escaped the Room of Spirit and Time and as a last resort to destroy Vegetto.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Broly is a galaxy buster, we cant denie what we've seen with our own eyes in the movie. 
 
Buu is only in the anime 
 
SSJ3 Goku probably only in the anime, he could hold it up with Kid Buu without being at full power
Top Editors
Top Posters
hitsusatsu11
165 posts
DBZ_universe
126 posts
Sonata
126 posts
Destinyheroknight
90 posts
SSJjanemba
82 posts
RadiantTheLight
72 posts
Newdeath
61 posts
Toxin45
61 posts
Supreme Marvel
55 posts
MisterShin
51 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel