Black Lagoon: El Baile de La Muerte Arc
Codename Paradise, Status MIA
The showdown between Bloodhound of Florencia and the members of Gray Fox has finally come to an end. In the dark jungle, Roberta holds the target of their mission hostage. The trained U.S. military against the an unrelenting force for revenge, but Garcia has entered this bloodstained battlefield to end this dance with death. Rock's dangerous plan falls into place for the grand finale.
"Red fraction IO drive mix" by MELL
Lyrics by MELL
Arrangement and Composition by Kazuya Takase
"This moment 〜prayer in the light〜" by Minako "mooka" Obata
Lyrics by Minako "mooka" Obata
Arrangement and Composition by Minako "mooka" Obata
Points of Interest
Roberta at the end of Volume 9
- The original release date for this episode of the season was intended to be on March 2, 2011, but due to production issues. It was pushed back to May 22, 2011.
- The scene of Garcia jumping into the ocean is an alternate scene from the manga story where he pulls Fabiola into the hotel pool before they left Roanapur.
- This episode it's revealed that Revy was physically abused and raped as a young girl by who is assumed was her father. To date of this release, the manga has never been so graphic in the depiction of this past.
- In the manga adaptation of the story, Shane talks to Benny how Dutch's back story is a lie. and was possibly never in the Vietnam conflict or the military.
- Roberta is shown to of lost the index and middle finger on her right hands in this episode. At the end of this episode it also shows her with a patch over her right eye and she had lost her left arm and right leg. Her hair is also dramatically shorter. This did not happen in the manga version.
- The mother and son at the end of this episode are the family of Hironobu Sato, the ghost that had been following Roberta.
- The scene of Rock's meeting with Mr. Chang in the story was cut from the anime version.