Caught Log! The King of Salvagers, Masira! - 奪われた記録!サルベージ王マシラ! (Ubawareta kiroku! Sarubēji ō Mashira!)
A mystery to behold on the strange seas of the Gran Line as a giant galleon 200 years old calls from the very sky. It's finally answered why the Log Pose is round.
"Toward the Light (hikari e)" by The Babystars
Points of Interest
- This episode marks the return to the canon manga story.
- This episode Usopp refers to the Rainbow Mist's ship grave yard. That event was in the Rainbow Mist filler arc and didn't occur in the manga.
- For the second time we examine Robin's archeologist abilities, and Chopper shows his knowledge of medical history. She can tell he came from the South Blue.
- During Robin's explanations, the sail on the ship says St. Briss.
- Luffy was an odd choice to join on an underwater salvage mission.
- Masira's salvage group arrives oddly fast to retrieve a ship that just fell from the sky. His crew also return quickly from being beaten up by Luffy and the others since they only just arrived as well.
- There seems to be a continuity problem since after Masira is warned about people at the bottom. Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are shown just arriving at the ship. Masira later receives more reports of his men being attacked under water, but later when we see the guys again. They never mention seeing anyone and are confused about any events going on around them. No reference is made this episode about seeing anyone.
- This episode, Luffy finds the remains of what would become Nami's Waver.
- The chest they find say's "SENT BLIS". This was also in the manga. When opened is appears empty, but after the bubbles and reaction shot there is only a single feather.
"Free will" by Ruppina
Moves This Episode
|Robin||Dos Fleurs (unnamed)|