Fullmetal Alchemist Ep. 2
Body of the Sanctioned - 禁忌の身体 (Kinki no Karada)
Ed and Al face the false prophet Cornello, a supposed miracle worker using the science of alchemy for sinister reasons.
"Melissa" by Porno Graffitti
"Kesenai Tsumi (Indelible Sin)" by Nana Kitade
Points of interest
Anime and Manga Differences
Many of the events in this episode were changed form the original manga story.
- In the original manga, Rose ran off with Ed and Al when they escaped Cornello.
- In this anime version, Ed makes a doorway, because Cray and others are standing in the way. In the manga, the doorway out was just sealed.
- The scenes of Rose and the falsely resurrected boyfriend were only scene in this anime.
- In the manga version, Edward was never held captive by Cornello and the statues never walked on their own.
- In the manga version, Lust killed Cornello by piercing him through the head, then Gluttony ate him.