After I finished reading the chapter I thought about how typical that actually was. I mean Akon goes to get Ichigo Kurosaki to save Soul Society once again. I still thought it was a goos chapter and a big step up from just seeing the captains loose there bankai and run around like a bunch of dumb asses. Not to mention I loved the talk between Akon and Kisuke.
- Still liked the talk between Akon and Kisuke
- You know Ichigo's design still looks bad ass
- Nice to get back to Kirge vs Ichigo because I wanted it more
- See Pesche and Donchahakacha
- Where is Nel and Orihime!??
- If Orihime goes with them to Soul Society then the shingami have a shot NOOOOO
- I was hoping to see Grimmjow here actually cuz a while back Kisuke saw some one.... What happened????
In the end it wasn't the greatest thing I had ever seen in Bleach but it was still a good chapter and it got me pumped to see what would happen next.