Welcome to the fifth Weekly Beelzebub's article! I'm Takashichea who is a partner to Annabanana and ShadowKnight508 on the Beelzebub project. This episode is pretty interesting since it has a lot of anime and manga differences. You know you should watch the anime and read the manga in any order. Please check our wiki work on episode 37 and the IMAGE GALLERY. I'm here to highlight the episodes without giving out too much info and my team's work.
After the volleyball and the Kiriya event, Oga finds himself and Beelzebub adored by many fans. While Aoi gets asked by her friends about her feelings for Oga, Oga and Toujou pay a visit to Kaname. Suddenly, a new character appears and beats them quick and easy. He is Zenjuro Saotome, the new teacher on the block.
Who is Zenjuro Saotome and why is he here? What is wrong with Aoi, and how does Kaname know about Oga's demon powers?
Zenjuro Saotome is the new teacher who has graduated from Ishiyama high school. Not much is known about him, and I can't give too much information on what he did in this episodes. All I can say is, "Damn, he's strong!"
Beware of spoilers for those who haven't watch yet!
- Aoi has those awkward moments where she blushes. I counted three times.
- Zenjuro Saotome has an awesome fight with Hilda.
- Beelzebub finally hits Oga. I sense him becoming rebellious.
- Not much unless you have read the manga. There were funny scenes in the manga that the anime did not have. All I can say is that Miki and Oga had some "fun" and the Red Tails girls and Aoi acts differently to Oga in the manga than their anime counterparts. Be sure to check our episode page and read the manga. You'll see a big difference.
- It's the first time that Beelzebub hits Oga. I love how Oga reacts and how everyone claps.
- Why was Alaindelon posing for the class?
- It seems more people know and are aware about demons that just Oga and Furuichi as we watch the episode.
Thank you guys for reading this. Please thank Anna and ShadowKnight508 for providing images and working on it. Anna added a lot of anime and manga differences.
ShadowKnight508 did a good job on Shadow Group and its members' story arcs and powers: Unsho, Kosei, Takumi, Kotaro, and Kiriya. All I did was format volumes 1, 2, and 3 and did Lamia's page from origin to powers.
Spoiler Alert!!!! Spoiler Alert!!!
I added Hilda's battle images because I can't resist uploading such cool scenes. Sorry for spoiling you.
My Team's Weekly Articles and Blogs This Week
- Sket Dance 28: Shinba Michiru's Elegant Cooking by KuroNekoXIII
- Gintama 228 and 229: Bizarre Sim World by Takashichea
Last Week's Reports
- Sket Dance 27: Clumsy Idol and Switch's Inventions
- Blue Exorcist 25: Finale
- Beelzebub 36: Viper Revenge
- Last Week of September: Blue Exorcist 24, Beelzebub 35, Sket Dance X Gintama
Last Week's Miscellaneous Blogs from Teammates
- Beginner Guide to Shaman King by Takashichea
- Massive Projects V1: Sora no Otoshimono by ShadowKnight508
- Why I can't Stop Replaying This Episode by KuroNekoXIII
Member of Team W.I.K.I Nation, Team Beelzebub, and Team Fairy Tail