Welcome to the 5th Weekly Beelzebub report! To recap, Team Ishiyama has won their match against Six Holy Knights. It was a ferocious match filled with action and silly antics. Like always, this is a report for Beelzebub fans and to promote my team's efforts. My teammates are Annabanana and ShadowKnight508.
New Beelzebub Updates
Oh yes, this episode has a new opening and ending theme. Please tell the community if you love or hate them.
Opening Theme 4:
Ending Theme 4:
After a heated victory by Team Ishiyama, Oga faces the man he scarred in the past. To make matters worse, Kiriya (Viper) has the students held hostage and dares Oga to fight him with the risk of expulsion. Miki and Oga take on Viper's Shadow Group while the Ishiyama delinquents watch.
Will Miki and Oga defeat the Viper and his Shadow Group and will Oga and his group escaped expulsion?
Tune in and watch Beelzebub episode 36!
First, we have new characters to introduce.
A punk with a bald head, piercings, and wears rings on his hand.
The only punk with glasses, and he has two tattoos on his head.
The only punk who looks like a real monk/ Xiaolin fighter.
The biggest member who has a with a beard and a beaded necklace.
|5. Reiji Kiriya|
The Viper who wants revenge on Oga.
- More Miki and Oga moments: the awkward moment when Miki wants Oga to call him by his first name was the best.
- Oga unleashes a new level of power.
- A real battle comes out.
- What was with the censorship when Kaname gets hit by Kiriya's microphone?
- "Heat Waves?!" Kotaro has some DBZ energy blasts
- The fight was too short, but it shows how strong Oga and Miki are.
- I'm still wonder how Kotaro can do those Heat Wave attack.
- Everyone sees Oga's demon marks, yet they seem to buy Kaname's tricks except some people.
- Where's Lord En?
- The opening and the closing theme songs are bit strange. I love how Hilda dance with Beel, and it's cute but strange. I think the closing is a bit better than the opening. I have to watch it again.
Overall, this episode is pretty good, but I wish it had more action or more funny stuff. Looks like the next episode has Hilda fighting a stranger. Can't wait to watch the next episode!
I thank you guys for reading this, and I thank ShadowKnight508 for adding a killer short plot and cool images. Anna is working on the 100th episode of Fairy Tail! Sweet huh! Please see our work on episode 36 and for more images.
Bad news is that Blue Exorcist is finished, but I'm relieved because working on four shows a week is intense. Now, I'm working on Beelzebub, Sket Dance, Fairy Tail, and Shaman King.
Weekly Reports This Week
- Blue Exorcist 25
- Sket Dance 27: Clumsy Idol and Switch's Inventions
- Last Week's Reports: Blue Exorcist 24, Beelzebub 35, Sket Dance X Gintama
Miscellaneous Blogs from Teammates
- Beginner Guide to Shaman King by Takashichea
- Massive Projects V1: Sora no Otoshimono by ShadowKnight508
- Why I can't Stop Replaying This Episode by KuroNekoXIII
Team W.I.K.I Nation and Team Beelzebub