Super Duper Mini ReviewAh! My Goddess! (aka Oh My Goddess!) is an anime series based on the long running seinen manga of the same name. Both seasons were produced by AIC and directed by Hiroaki Goda.
Ah! My Goddess! is an romantic comedy with fantasy elements such as gods and goddesses.
Keiichi Morisato is looking forward to university life. But in reality, he has no luck in anything, and he has trouble with clubs, love, etc. The truth is that he has an unlucky star above his head. One day, Keiichi is stuck watching the dorm while his sempai are away, and has a mountain of chores to do to boot. But Keiichi is a good-natured person, and is set about doing his duties. As he is about to finish his final chore, he makes a phone call to his sempai. But the words that came through the receiver are, 'Goddess Help Line.' Shortly afterwards, a beautiful goddess named Belldandy appears in front of him from the mirror of his room.
-- Anime News Network
- A great cast of characters.
- Always put me in a good mood when I watched it. A happy tone through out most the show.
- Nice and pleasant soundtrack.
- When there are some action scenes, they aren't to shabby.
- One of those shows where relationship doesn't go that far.
Notes and Fun Facts:
- The creator of the manga, Kosuke Fujishima, also did character design for the Tales RPG series.
- That manga started in 1988 and it's still going to this day.
- Has some elements of Norse mythology.
If you are into romantic comedies, I will easily recommend this to you. Despite some suggestive content, it's just one of the shows that's just plain fun to watch, regardless of age. Easily one of my favorite romcoms I have seen so far.
Blog SauceWow, I've been watching this show for almost 3 weeks now. It seems like shows go one for a life time when you are busy and having fun as well. Next up on my plate is Vandred. Going to get my harem on again!
For games I currently playing are Ridge Racer on my PSP and Super Street Fighter IV as always.
Until next time. See ya!