One Piece Side-Story (Filler)
A Recipe Handed Down! Sanji, the Iron Man of Curry! - 受け継がれる夢！カレーの鉄人サンジ (uketsuga reru yume ! kareu no tetsujin sanji)
The crew rescue a young marine cook who shares Sanji's dream of finding the All Blue.
"Toward the Light (hikari e)" by The Babystars
None of these events happened in the manga.
Points of Interest
- This episode contradicts events from the manga story of Zeff and Sanji. When they started Baratie it was just the two of hem and Sanji didn't start learning to cook under Zeff. He was shown as a child in the kitchen of a cruise ship before he met Zeff.
- Luffy is still dressed in the pajamas from Alabasta.
- This is the second time in a filler episode the crew has ever picked up a child who later wakes up suddenly from being unconscious. Yet again the food is refused and Sanji assures the food isn't poisoned. This is much like when they rescued Apis.
- Curry is a dish that appears in many anime filler episodes. One was even in the Naruto series. Many of the techniques shown are accurate to making curry.
- The damage on the Going Merry steadily becomes a growing issue from here.
"Free will" by Ruppina
Moves This Episode
|Luffy||Gum-Gum Mooring Line|