After Law discovers the secret to Breed’s power, Luffy and his old friend the Kung Fu Dugong give the animal-abusing madman a beasty beat down!
|A Major Turnaround! Luffy's Angry Iron Fist Strikes!|
|Romaji||Dai-gyakuten! Sakuretsu Rufi Ikari no Tekken|
|January 12, 2014|
|January 11, 2014|
|Manga||Filler (19:40) - Ch. 699 (Vol. 70)|
Points of Interest
- As with the previous episode, the official FUNimation stream of this episode used the previous "We Go" opening when the episode aired.
- Most of the events of this episode are filler and didn't occur in the manga up until 19:40. From then on it continues the story with some initial alterations.
- Zoro, Kin'emon, Momonosuke, and Nico Robin have no spoken lines in this episode, other than possibly adding to crowd reaction to the news paper. Sugar has no spoken lines at all.
- If Law is shown to be able to use his powers, it's never explained why he doesn't just remove the collars.
- It's never made clear why Breed's red collars aren't effecting Luffy's group.
- As the Sea Lapis start to turn, the color of their collars switch from red to green from scene to scene.
- This episode is the first time the outside of the Dressrosa palace is seen.
Moves This Episode
|Monkey D. Luffy||Conqueror's Haki|
Gum-Gum Fore Fist Punch
|Kung Fu Dugong||Fore Fist Punch|
Characters & Voice Actors
Eiichiro Oda is the creative mind behind the popular manga/anime One Piece series.